Texas

Wow, can you save me a large bowl with more broth, more noodles, more condiments .... i.e more of everything. I will be there this weekend.

Well, if you borrow Lisa's cow, then it will last till this weekend, for sure.

If my chickens can MOO, she can have it. Otherwise she could be arrested for cattle rustling. My neighbors are kinda protective. ;)

If my chickens can MOO, she can have it. Otherwise she could be arrested for cattle rustling. My neighbors are kinda protective.
wink.png

Lisa dear,
For quite sometimes, I thought you are also a Cowgirl .... from the Dallas cheerleader squad. But now I know you're just a Texan. Well, at least we can proud of the Texan as they are 1-0 now.

Them storms!!! All the storms!
What? What storms???? The sun is shining here.

Lisa dear,
For quite sometimes, I thought you are also a Cowgirl .... from the Dallas cheerleader squad. But now I know you're just a Texan. Well, at least we can proud of the Texan as they are 1-0 now.
You are confused my dear Hung. I am a country girl not cowgirl. I would love to own some cows, but a certain someone is balking at the idea.

Between these 2, my cows and chickens are pretty well protected :)

Love the German Shepherds. I used to raise them to watch my yard, praise their beauty and smart. Now I raise my chicken at a friend's yard, and he raises some ugly dogs.

Hi Rustys .... How do the animals in your yard salute the flag? National anthem? Does any of them sit down or kneel ?

Back
Top Bottom