Texas

LOL, they stand at attention Hung. Their names are Stella 1 yr 4 months and Ricky Bobby guessing about 6. Stella herds my chickens, RB is pasture boss over some pretty ladies. Coyotes are my #1 predator. rg'

s

What? What storms???? The sun is shining here.

You are confused my dear Hung. I am a country girl not cowgirl. I would love to own some cows, but a certain someone is balking at the idea.
It's been storming on and off since last night... but alas, i'm down by the border of mexico, so we get hit with all the tropical storms and rain and hail and thunder/lightening. LOL

LOL, they stand at attention Hung. Their names are Stella 1 yr 4 months and Ricky Bobby guessing about 6. Stella herds my chickens, RB is pasture boss over some pretty ladies. Coyotes are my #1 predator. rg'

s

'STELLA!!!'

hqdefault.jpg

It's been storming on and off since last night... but alas, i'm down by the border of mexico, so we get hit with all the tropical storms and rain and hail and thunder/lightening. LOL
My brother-in-law and his wife live in Ingleside. They have really been catching it. Stay safe!

Between these 2, my cows and chickens are pretty well protected :)
Beautiful!
Is that Ricky Bobby?

Love the German Shepherds. I used to raise them to watch my yard, praise their beauty and smart. Now I raise my chicken at a friend's yard, and he raises some ugly dogs.

Hi Rustys .... How do the animals in your yard salute the flag? National anthem? Does any of them sit down or kneel ?
yuckyuck.gif

Hung, you crack me up
gig.gif

s
O yes, I thought that was Ricky Bobby. Coyotes are our #1 here also.

Back
Top Bottom