Texas

Your app looks great. I prefer putting my faith in the myriad of resources you can track on spagettimodels.com my two favorite individual links from there are http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-ti...l_colors&prod=natl&timespan=120hrs&anim=anigf and https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-71.66,28.89,1196 "windsofearth".

This system looks pretty big but barometric pressure, wind shear and other factors such as other high and low pressure systems will push it wherever it is going. If concerned about impacts locally though it is a next weekend thing if at all.

Final thoughts once this moves out of the Bay of Campeche the waters cool according to the data I saw there so shouldn't keep growing. Still even a stalled TD can cause incredible rainfall totals not to mention what Harvey did by stalling. I'm sure there will be some dramatic footage on the weather channel today from Yucatan, Belize and or Guatamala soon.
Unisys has an awesome WX map site too. It no longer mobile friendly.

Well, dang.... It's named, before lunchtime CDT too! Screenshot_20200602-113939.png

{ETA} and spegetti models site already has the intital models showing what you were saying Allen.... Looks like they agree with you too.

A) our rain went from 60% chance and a forecast of ~0.24" to total evaporation within about 15 hours.

B) mowed big backyard

c) i started doing the list of good ideas for dealing with the sour croop issue that is big now.

d) silkie chicks are doing fine I think we have a slight distance issue with when some will pip and the rest that have already hatched......

e) just ugh.

Woohoo, no red on this map! Howdy yall have a nice day. :frow

View attachment 2176243

Also thinking I can get a start this evening on the monumental task of mowing the lawn. :) The ground is still soft so it'll probably be a shampoo rinse and repeat thing for a while. Glad this system appears to be keeping me on the hot, dry side of things.
Yeah, nice to have some sunshine but with this system so far to the East, we're getting the HOT side. Suppose to be 104 to 105°F this weekend!!! :thit's 98°F right now at 5:30pm. Humidity at 65% :sick

Been expecting a phone call this morning for 6 sumatra day olds. Haven't gotten the call yet but one other order I am tracking just is cracking me up:
June 5, 2020, 12:49 am
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78227
June 4, 2020, 3:44 am
HUTCHINS, TX 75141
:gig
June 2, 2020, 12:47 pm
SAN MARCOS, TX 78666
I just had some things shipped FedX, same thing....apparently, the packages have to make a tour of Texas! :lau

Back
Top Bottom