Texas

Here is my clothes dryer
16030364460491942285950965435445.jpg

Its in the Texas thread-this post is,.....
OK I was diccombobulated? @Matejka If I knew how to gofundme one of these things for you I would do it in an instant. You could have an instant love/hate relationship with it in no time. 3+ years and it still works is all I can say. The only thing I did that was outside the box was put in an 80 pound concrete footing. I guarantee my wife hates this thing. But still is unwilling to use the electrical dryer. She also loves her scratchy towells.

Last edited:
Ok so here is my review of Lehman's clothes drying wrack. We have owned one for 3.5 years and it is fully functional. I find it hard to believe Pennsylvania dutch aren't Texas retards. But they got it right. That drying wrack has sat in the sun for 3+ years and isn't damaged. All of its ropes are tight. Trust me it is not fun like thier ad says. https://www.lehmans.com/product/large-deluxe-spinning-clothes-dryer/
That is a serious surprise for the stringers. Given how everything else I have ever used as a "line" strung between 2 posts etal have not lasted longer than 1 year from bake/UV rotting!

OK I was diccombobulated? @Matejka If I knew how to gofundme one of these things for you I would do it in an instant. You could have an instant love/hate relationship with it in no time. 3+ years and it still works is all I can say. The only thing I did that was outside the box was put in an 80 pound concrete footing. I guarantee my wife hates this thing. But still is unwilling to use the electrical dryer. She also loves her scratchy towells.
Seldom use electric dryer. Maybe 15 times in 6 years. 10 times since Joe fell on Sept 2nd, i couldn't leave him alone for longer than 15 minutes. Hate scratchy towels, that clothes line is 38 years old, we restrung the line 3 yes ago-total cost $3

Back
Top Bottom