Texas

If the forecasters get it right we can expect the front in the AM between 6 and 7. Will be nice not have the AC on. We might need to smell the burnt heat coils for a moment to fire that up though for a night.
1603751000807.png

If the forecasters get it right we can expect the front in the AM between 6 and 7. Will be nice not have the AC on. We might need to smell the burnt heat coils for a moment to fire that up though for a night.
View attachment 2388488
Oooo, the smell of burning 'dust bunnies'! :sick :lau

View attachment 2388488
Had to turn mine on already, it was down to 62 in the house and my Son has asthma. I was loving it, but I have to keep it at 68 for him. We actually... set off the smoke detector here!! Rofl... probably time to clean the coils I bet.

Had to turn mine on already, it was down to 62 in the house and my Son has asthma. I was loving it, but I have to keep it at 68 for him. We actually... set off the smoke detector here!! Rofl... probably time to clean the coils I bet.
Hehe nope life long Texan here, heating elements aren't part of the coils that chill the air. lemme find that youtube video those elements clean themselves just fine.

Hehe nope life long Texan here, heating elements aren't part of the coils that chill the air. lemme find that youtube video those elements clean themselves just fine.
Okay so now I have a question... lived down here now just over 19 years. This is the first time turning on the heat has ever set off any smoke detector. Why the heck did that happen this year? Lmao Did raising chicks inside (twice) for 8 weeks contribute to today's shenanigans with the smoke detector? LoL

Okay so now I have a question... lived down here now just over 19 years. This is the first time turning on the heat has ever set off any smoke detector. Why the heck did that happen this year? Lmao Did raising chicks inside (twice) for 8 weeks contribute to today's shenanigans with the smoke detector? LoL
Anyone's guess I set mine off near yearly when I was a bachelor. I must have been messier than the chickens:lau worked the Mal while the wife worked the camera tonight with a frisbee in the yard. Here is my handsome neighbordog rescue:
1603756704890.png

5pm and 45 degrees with wind chill of 37, running around in Jean's, long sleeve tshirt, hoodie and muck boots! One of my pullets quite literally laid down in a mud puddle, wallowed in it, stood up & shook herself off all over me! Then she looked up at me and I swear she smiled!! That Siren, is always a little shit - up to no good. Roflmao lucky for her shes also one of my favorites. Oh and now I'm sporting dried mud upon my jeans! 🤣🙄
Pic's or it didn't happen! :gig :lau
Know what I mean string bean? ;)

Anyone's guess I set mine off near yearly when I was a bachelor. I must have been messier than the chickens:lau worked the Mal while the wife worked the camera tonight with a frisbee in the yard. Here is my handsome neighbordog rescue:
View attachment 2388598
What a beautiful dog!! Shepherd I presume? I've had 2 in my life, and will probably have 1 more sometime soon. They are awesome dogs!!

Back
Top Bottom