Texas

My question is, how many articles of clothing survived???? Rofl :lau
Somewhere along the day I lost something. Clothes pin on the line.....but what was pinned to it and nothing on the ground I could see 👀 🤔 .
I think there's a pair of panties floating around somewhere 🤔.
Probably early Halloween deco-stuck in a tree somewhere..

Hey all y’all! Been on this forum for a few months but never noticed this “TEXAS” thread till today. We live between Splendora and Cleveland, northeast of Houston.
Welcome to the thread! The usual suspects are on here most of the time...just jump in the convo, cause otherwise, you won't get a word in edgewise! :lol:

(New to this thread) its been so cold! At least in central tx. Love the cold! Chickens are fine and i now have an excuse to hold them inside more. "But I can feel her shivering! Shes positively freezing!"
Welcome! I don't blame her, I've been shivering too! I don't care for the cold or the wind! Someone needs to shut the door in Amarillo! :lau

(New to this thread) its been so cold! At least in central tx. Love the cold! Chickens are fine and i now have an excuse to hold them inside more. "But I can feel her shivering! Shes positively freezing!"
I can totally relate!! Loved the 50s temps today, was able to leave the hoodie inside!! Alas, my cockerel Goldy whom was being held captive to heal and be snuggled indoors (long story, mean girl pullets), objected today and got to go back outside. He was so happy to scratch and peck goodies off the ground in his tractor! 😍

Back
Top Bottom