Texas

It's 39°F here and light rain....so much for "we're not suppose to see any wintery mix!" At 6:01am, it was sleeting or was it hail? It was the size of a green pea, and fairly heavy concentration, a few minutes later it was just rain. The fire sure feels good this morning, along with the coffee. :D

Sighs. Today is not my day. Everything I try to do goes south. Is it Monday 🤔? I hope to helk i dont have 2 Mondays. It started about midnight with charley horse on top of left foot. Got that took care of after using bengay. Went back to sleep. 2:15 wide awake. Went back to bed @ 4, up at 6. Then started raining on me on way to coop to feed/water girls. Raccoon got into feed. Scalloped potatoes exploded while mixing, boiling water burns. Then went back outside to regroup and think, sat down on cushion, it was wet (duh) and cold. Here I am sore foot,, tired, half sleepy, wet butt, slightly burned hand....change attitude-no negative
Today is a day, not good but, glad for the rain, glad for the cool.
Tomorrow will be a good day.

Oha coffeemaker decided the counter needed coffee, 1/2 in the pot, 1/2 on counter. Dropped favorite coffee mug it shattered. Lid on creamer not tight so when I shook it, creamer went everywhere on floor.
Sometime today, I will put on full-body ppe, sweep floor, clean cabinets and counters, resweep floor with bread then mop. Thank goodness I didn't need to use a knife today. Partner says scallop potatoes need more cooking...

Man @007Sean Back in the olden days, time of Texas founding, it is amazing how many people must not have been able to read or write.
Borne=Burny
Seguin=Segeen
Bowie=Buye
on and on and on.
You forgot Burnet....burn it! :lau....oh, speaking of which, Boerne is pronounced Bernie! :D

Cut & Shoot was easy enough for them though!

Sleeting heavy, 35 degrees and what do I see? Not a miniature sleigh and 8 try reindeer. Nope! Chickens wandering around in the pasture. Freezing rain and sleet, and their just wandering around. I put eem in coop.
20210110_115830.jpg

Back
Top Bottom