Texas

No where close. Nothing in Texas is close! 😉
As funny as it is to read, it is subjective to ones realm of reality.... A 5 2/3 hr one way drive time estimation is not "close" enough for me as compared to someone *near H-town* for me. We have a place in Galveston and thus a "detour" while enroute to the island is Not out of the question for me.... Sadly I have my limits these days....

As funny as it is to read, it is subjective to ones realm of reality.... A 5 2/3 hr one way drive time estimation is not "close" enough for me as compared to someone *near H-town* for me. We have a place in Galveston and thus a "detour" while enroute to the island is Not out of the question for me.... Sadly I have my limits these days....
Strange how we measure distance in hours drive.
I seldom drive more than 45 minutes from home, I used to.
Got a friend that lives in Houston, when I was working we had office in Houston and in bryan/colleges. My friend would drive from Houston to b/cs to work (several employees did). She said it was quicker to drive from Houston to b/cs than to drive across Houston to that office. Go figger.

Got groceries yesterday. Went to b/cs, heb, $145.00
We go about every 4 months. I got ground beeffor $1.79 (10 lb for $17.90) leg quarters (10 lbs for $3.90).
Leg quarters i separate leg and thigh, then back and thigh, pull off skin, freeze meat take trimmings and make chicken broth. I fed cooked skin and bones from broth to chickens this a.m. They loved it.
Also first time-i got paws. Gonna make broth. Those feet look like tiny hands 🤔

Last edited:
Cabbagr soup today
20210118_084420.jpg

And tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom