Texas

In due time I can give you a cliff notes-like list of road/freeway construction projects that WILL effect your life for the next several years …. Due to where your moving to….
I can also give ya shortcut awareness to major stuff in Denton and how to bypass a few “typical” traffic snarled zones….
Depending on how much driving your used to getting an NTTA tag for each vehicle will also be a wise investment (begrudgingly of course)….. Butidigress

/end of line
That would be awesome, thank you!!

My hubby may be commuting to Parker County for work, so that could be really useful information to have!

Also the people we are renting from said we could have a flock, we aren't bringing are current one as it's just too far. So would love recommendations on where to get chick's from.

Thanks! 😊

That would be awesome, thank you!!

My hubby may be commuting to Parker County for work, so that could be really useful information to have!

Also the people we are renting from said we could have a flock, we aren't bringing are current one as it's just too far. So would love recommendations on where to get chick's from.

Thanks! 😊
Roger that.

As things get closer…. Will do.

Safe travels…. Oh BTW….

Get the free APP “GasBuddy”!

Setup a user ID & it will help you find the cheapest fuel along the route as well as help you plot out when you might want to “top off” to get a short distance and then “top off again” before getting back to reasonably priced fuel.

Looking ots gonna get Chilly.
Anyone know HOW cold?
DFW area for this weekend…..
19A5664A-F5DB-4275-BED7-C0DC23626B2B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom