Texas

Post rain:
20220627_203129.jpg

Scattered showers still coming through.

After work yesterday it was cloudy, thundering and the temp dropped so fast but nothing, I was bent to say the least! Woke up this morning and I guess we got a shower last night, not much but I'll take it, going to be loving the temps this week and the possibility of more rain Thurs-Sat, and chicks should be hatching Friday or Saturday!:fl

How funny it can appear a near 24hrs later. The models are now showing a noticeable shift in storm direction. (Giggles) maybe.. just maybe the Jetstream will adjust and start sucking moisture from the gulf and let this give us rain?
6F569FAB-4256-4434-BC26-197651162034.png

Oh, and I’m gonna throw a serious guess-timation on here for the development in the OTHER southern gulf region system now….. my Yellow & Green arrows show the path it just might take “IF” it hold together & “IF” the Jet stream starts to shift & suck moisture up from the gulf….

7FDC2133-76D2-4EC0-99BA-7823F9F0528E.jpeg

How funny it can appear a near 24hrs later. The models are now showing a noticeable shift in storm direction. (Giggles) maybe.. just maybe the Jetstream will adjust and start sucking moisture from the gulf and let this give us rain?
View attachment 3167999

Oh, and I’m gonna throw a serious guess-timation on here for the development in the OTHER southern gulf region system now….. my Yellow & Green arrows show the path it just might take “IF” it hold together & “IF” the Jet stream starts to shift & suck moisture up from the gulf….

View attachment 3168002
🤞

Back
Top Bottom