Texas

Don't know why I stopped getting notifications. Anyway, this weeks weather has been a total crap shoot! Tree limbs breaking off our oak trees cuz of ice build up, but at least the power hasn't gone out. Y'all stay safe!

Attachments

• 20230201_094647.jpg
    20230201_094647.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 20230201_094656.jpg
    20230201_094656.jpg
    843.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Don't know why I stopped being notifications. Anyway, this weeks weather has been a total crap shoot! Tree limbs breaking off our oak trees cuz of ice build up, but at least the power hasn't gone out. Y'all stay safe!
Lucky you! Our power has been out since early morning. I'm hoping it's on soon.
It is such a sloppy mess out here. We have thundstorms in tomorrow's forecast. I'm almost looking forward to the annual drought.

Don't know why I stopped being notifications. Anyway, this weeks weather has been a total crap shoot! Tree limbs breaking off our oak trees cuz of ice build up, but at least the power hasn't gone out. Y'all stay safe!
Oh, and I've noticed that if I don't throw a comment out every day or so, I stop getting notifications for threads.

Ok
I'm ready for a change
Dry
Warmer
Sunshine.
I'm going stir crazy.
Can't do much outside. Really don't wanna do anything inside. Grrrrrrrr
You are missing the most important aspect.

There are no mosquitoes! No buzzes. No bites.

Revel in the glorious mosquito free weather!

Ignore the fact that it's too cold to feel your nose. That the 40 days of rain has turned the yard into a morass. This wonderful weather will be short lived! And that is why we live in the south.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Ya gotta say God like a Baptist Minister preaching hellfire. Emphasis on the glottal stop.

I've been busy keeping the wild birds fed. Stupid squirrel, thinks I'm putting out the feed for it....oh well, I guess they need love too! 🤣 I've got close to 50 Cardnials coming in, around 2 dozen Inca doves, 1 wild male Bobwhite, around a dozen chickadees and a few Cedar Waxwings.

Ok
I'm ready for a change
Dry
Warmer
Sunshine.
I'm going stir crazy.
Can't do much outside. Really don't wanna do anything inside. Grrrrrrrr
Or here… this is like day 4+ now, right? (Shrugs)
7FCB90A1-7C2C-420D-BABD-D128C2C2E409.jpeg
Fragile.. yet, not…
E4C32C0E-F167-4240-9AC2-0CAFF275BF5E.jpeg
Shielded yet, not completely…
172FC474-3888-401E-A911-C74DF8DC7BF7.jpeg
Surrounded yet, islands to hop to…
50DA8BE9-0036-4294-80AF-F15B866FF135.jpeg
Static yet, not completely still….

The run is over 65% dry surface, the coop is a few degrees warmer at 32*F currently with 28*F outside…

Back
Top Bottom