Texas

A month shy of 4 y/o and “Fat Girl” (wife nicknamed it *fat boy* initially) and she finally gets broody ?!!!! 3 nights ago she started to poke around one of the nesting boxes for the evening time… tonight ~10PM caught he semi-pancaked over 3 eggs (all todays).

Tomorrow I plan to snap a picture of her to prove it.

A month shy of 4 y/o and “Fat Girl” (wife nicknamed it *fat boy* initially) and she finally gets broody ?!!!! 3 nights ago she started to poke around one of the nesting boxes for the evening time… tonight ~10PM caught he semi-pancaked over 3 eggs (all todays).

Tomorrow I plan to snap a picture of her to prove it.
Awesome! I have 2 broody now.

Vehicle inspection hell the last few days….

1st off I’m really struggling here with this insanity…. Yes over the last 27+ years I have had a few vehicles “hiccups” that caused a failed inspection…. but, this weeks two dingbats belong under my compost bins!

Truck failed for 2 details. I’ve owned it over 6 years and it’s never even come close to failing before. My usual shops that I use depending on their work load is an either-or situation… until today. One that failed me this *new guy* is a real piece of work.

/grumbles to self loudly

“Oh btw, sorry forgot to get a picture of “far girl in the pancake position.” Reason? See above statement.

I was outside all day-mowing. Finished about 3:30.
5:00 my granddaughter calls....grandma you got your doors locked?
Nooooo why?
Police found (chased) stolen car to house next door to you about 1:30. Caught 1 and their searching for other 2.....

I was mowing at 1:30 never heard or saw a thing. Neighbor behind me called about 8. He said there were 4-5 cop cars next door about 1:30...
Kinda spooked about this

Just don't get an inspection sticker. I owned my Z-3 for about 15 years and never put an inspection sticker on the wind shield. I don't know why, but I just don't like inspection stickers. I have rarely had an inspection sticker on my windshield, and then it was usually expired. :confused:
In my county you can't get a vehicle registered (tags) without inspection. They don't issue a sticker, I get a paper showing its inspected, I take to courthouse to get my tags.

Back
Top Bottom