Texas

Checking in on the Texas thread.

I'm in Lubbock which is near...ummm...Lubbock. We are kinda all by ourselves over here
smile.png

Hey guys got another problem (I guess it never stops). My chicks are getting swollen eyes. They are a little over a month old and about six of them have their eyes swollen shut, some of them look like the eye may be gone. The first one I noticed had a bump (red growth, nodule, wart...) and the others were picking at it and got the eye; I think. But now I am noticing more with the problem. I don't know if anyone here has any advice but maybe yall could tell me where I should post this. Most of them are just swollen shut but one is very swollen out away from its head, maybe something bit it even. Any advice.

Also, had a cat attack this morning; I have been told in the past there is nothing you can do if they break the skin because of some bacteria in their mouth. Is this true? I cleaned with warm water and cotten balls and dressed with triple antibiotic ointment, it is still alive for now anyway. thanks all, as usual.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom