Texas

Hey there fellow Texan! I'm in the city of Paris,TX. Just north of Dallas and not far from Oklahoma. It's great to hear from others in our area! We deal with such different climates it would be great to hear what others do in the same situations.

Quote:

I live close to Iola. I live 2 miles from the Boom Town of Grimes county called Anderson. Don't blink are you will miss it.

I love Anderson ... but sad they closed their feed store .. :-(

I'm between Montgomery and Anderson on 1486.

Anyone in the Hosuton area interested in a bantam WCB polish cockerel? I have one who's being picked on unmercifully by the guineas and I need to place him quick!! They are breaking the feathers on his crest. I can send pics if needed. Just need to get this little guy out of here.

Out in Boerne, TX and our feed store in Fredricksburg is out of the starter feed we need! We get 6 RR on Thursday and need an organic soy free starter feed. Can anyone help or tell me where else sells it - I have called everywhere!

Castironkitchen wrote:
Out in Boerne, TX and our feed store in Fredricksburg is out of the starter feed we need! We get 6 RR on Thursday and need an organic soy free starter feed. Can anyone help or tell me where else sells it - I have called everywhere!

Try H and H Poultry in Burnet.​

Quote:
Oh poor guy! If only it were a pullet I'd know someone that would take it. But he can't have any more cockerels nor can I
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom