Texascluckers show animal thread!

Pics
I have done beef 4h twice, (that's what I would do again). I just have a really hard time taming an animal and getting attached, then sending it to slaughter.
That’s why I show heifers I’m not putting myself through that no way no how plus heifers can make you your money back once your done showing them

Hopefully it works! :fl

My lamb never did tame down, but I had to board him, so I couldn’t spend a ton of time with him 😕 I haven’t had a problem taming the goats this way though! Except Finnegan– she doesn’t count🤣 View attachment 3098512
I really don’t mind training her for you. Im a expert goat trainer, go ahead and send her to me, just might take a few decades or so to get her back :D

That’s why I show heifers I’m not putting myself through that no way no how plus heifers can make you your money back once your done showing them
I've been thinking about that. If my cow has a heifer then maybe, if she doesn't then I might also pick one from our herd to use. I had also thought of dairy 4h because my gramma really wants a milk cow, but around here it's basically just beef farmers.

I am pretty behind on this thread, but Hammie and I are going to show at a 4H county fair come July.
A12CFFD9-6DE8-4F8B-BC42-C5AE569EB5A6.jpeg
E8868233-DBC1-4469-BC2E-4895420A6361.jpeg
358D52FD-FB27-487D-A66C-E8C114BFF570.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom