Texascluckers show animal thread!

Pics

Texasclucker

🇺🇸🇺🇸👏COW POOP👏🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 31, 2021
The Lonestar State
This is a thread for anything show animal I COULD have just gone and made an account on steer planet but I love the layout of byc way more and of course the people! and out of the 456,619 members and counting, i figure there would for sure be some fellow livestock showers I have personally only met a handful of them on here so I want a thread for us to congregate in! SO INTRODUCING THE SHOW ANIMAL THREAD!
images-1.png
And please! feel free to post pictures of your glorious livestock!

Last edited:
This is a thread for anything show animal I COULD have just gone and made an account on steer planet but I love the layout of byc way more and of course the people! and out of the 456,619 members and counting, i figure there would for sure be some fellow livestock showers I have personally only met a handful of them on here so I want a thread for us to congregate in! SO INTRODUCING THE SHOW ANIMAL THREAD!View attachment 2914927 And please! feel free to post pictures of your glorious livestock!
I thought it would be cool to join steer planet but I decided not to that was like a year ago

This is a thread for anything show animal I COULD have just gone and made an account on steer planet but I love the layout of byc way more and of course the people! and out of the 456,619 members and counting, i figure there would for sure be some fellow livestock showers I have personally only met a handful of them on here so I want a thread for us to congregate in! SO INTRODUCING THE SHOW ANIMAL THREAD!View attachment 2914927 And please! feel free to post pictures of your glorious livestock!
You already know but I show sheep, steers, and of course chickens :p

Back
Top Bottom