TGIF chat thread!

Hello all! How are your weekends going?

I spent yesterday cleaning the apartment because I had a bit of company coming over for dinner and a movie. I was not too happy about the amount of cleaning my room mates had left me (Oh, how I can't wait to live alone...Just have to put up with it for one more year) but I was able to get it done and I had a pleasant night. Tonight I am going food shopping and then I'm going to try to cook some meals. The next two weeks will be quite crazy for me with long hours. Not really looking forward to that, but hopefully it goes by quickly!

Nice! I have actually not watch little house on the prairie.

I was able to meet up with some friends from home on Sunday which was nice. We went to a used bookstore/coffee shop.

I'm glad today is Wednesday. That means we are getting close to the weekend! I'm on call Friday and Sunday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's not too busy. At least if it is busy, I can sleep in Saturday and Monday due to the holiday.

Yep! Doesn't feel so much like a weekend for me though. I have to be on call two of the days and then I go in for animal treatments twice a day each day. Oh well, maybe some day I will have off for the holidays!

Back
Top Bottom