TGIF chat thread!

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I'm so very happy it is the weekend! I'm a veterinary student and just started clinical rotations. The rotation I'm just finishing is large animal surgery and we've been really busy these past few days! I enjoyed the rotation but I am very glad it is the weekend. My plans for tomorrow involve lots of sleeping in and maybe some hiking with my dog. Tonight I'm going to see the new captain America movie but first I'm going to take a nap! Sundays I usually cook for the week and clean.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Nice! What do you go camping in? I went camping with my parents not long ago when they rented an RV. I like tent camping too, but I don't do that as much.

Nice! The weather is just starting to get warmer here. I was hoping to do a small BBQ this evening but I forgot the Kentucky Derby is today so people were busy.

I ended up sleeping in pretty late and did some cleaning and laundry. Tomorrow I have to get up early to do treatments for my patients but I should be done fairly early and then I'm going to go food shopping and do some cooking for the week.

I saw Captain American: Civil War and loved it. For Marvel fans there is one bonus scene halfway through the credits and a second bonus scene after the credits end. I love the Captain and Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier). There I said it, and I don't regret it.
love.gif

I saw Captain American: Civil War   and loved it.  For Marvel fans  there is one bonus scene  halfway through the credits and a second bonus scene after the credits end. I love the Captain and Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier).  There I said it, and I don't regret it.  :love

This movie was sooo good! I saw it last weekend. I'm a huge Bucky fan as well. No shame here! :p I also like tony Stark.

That stinks that it's raining! We had rain today and I think it's supposed to storm tomorrow but I'm ok with that. I won't feel as guilty for being lazy. I have to go into the hospital tomorrow morning though because we are seeing clients until noon. After that I plan on lots of sleeping! I was in surgery all day today and I'm exhausted!

Back
Top Bottom