Thai / Leghorn cross rooster

Kadjain

Songster
8 Years
Oct 28, 2011
Tehama, Nor Cal (way nor)
I just want to show off this rooster. He is a Thai / W. Leghorn cross that was in a clutch I hatched for eating but thought this guy was too special.
I think he is one of the prettiest roosters I've ever seen! He is about 8 months old.

I just want to show off this rooster. He is a Thai / W. Leghorn cross that was in a clutch I hatched for eating but thought this guy was too special.
I think he is one of the prettiest roosters I've ever seen! He is about 8 months old.

th.gif
Oh... My... Gosh! He is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing! We have nice roosters, too, but... wow... just, wow...!

I forgot to mention he is a super friendly guy too. When he was younger he would come up into the house and eat the dog food crumbles that were spilled around the food bowls and I would have to chase him off the counters cause he was looking everywhere for more food. One time I was taking the breasts off a chicken and I had to leave the room for a minute. I heard a thud...thud and I knew he jumped on the counter and stole the breast. I had to chase him all over the yard to get my chicken breast back. He doesn't come up anymore though now that he has built relations with the girls.

Last edited:
Wow he walks like he know he is in charge of all the hens. A truly handsome rooster. I have several handsome rooster, this one's name is Lakin raised him from a chick. The top picture is my duck Pablo she is such a sweet duck follows the old black hen around searching for bugs. Ellen from Georgia

eorgia

Wow he walks like he know he is in charge of all the hens. A truly handsome rooster. I have several handsome rooster, this one's name is Lakin raised him from a chick. The top picture is my duck Pablo she is such a sweet duck follows the old black hen around searching for bugs. Ellen from Georgia

eorgia
What kind of hens are those white ones and what kind of rooster is he? He looks good from a far, got any close up pics of him?

Last edited:
He is a cool looking rooster. I'm glad he is friendly, because he looks really big. How tall is he? When he stands next to you, is the top of his head above your knee?

I just recently re-homed him. He was beautiful but I have too many roo's and he wasn't going to fit into the breeding program.

He came up to just past my knee and he was a heavy bird.

Back
Top Bottom