THANK YOU BYC!!

Thanks so much for starting this awesome thread and for the nice comments! BYC wouldn't be possible without all the amazing posts, support, and contributions of our tens of thousands of active members and also our AMAZING moderators!!!

speckledhen is my hero and her example of constant super friendly and helpful advice over the years is something for all of us to aspire to!! There are a lot of members that post a lot, a lot of members that help others, a few members that have been active since the beginning, but speckledhen is the rare perfect combo of all of those things!! To here I say:
hugs.gif

Yup, that's me!
frow.gif
Nifty if it wasn't for you and speckledhen...where would we all be ?

I agree that speckledhen is the most amazing person I have ever had the honour to know on BYC...she had given so much to all of us..she has educated us, supported us and given sound advice and every encouragement...she is THE VIP of Backyard Chickens...as are you for providing us all with this wonderful opportunity to share our love and support for one another in our endeavours to become better guardians for our beloved animals....all on BYC..the best ever website created..
bow.gif

A huge thank you!

Suzie

Okay, y'all stop! I just hang around and talk too much and have some unfortunate experiences with a few things I'd rather have never heard about in the first place so peeps gravitate toward me when certain things are mentioned, is all. Just hanging out...
hide.gif

Nifty if it wasn't for you and speckledhen...where would we all be ?

I agree that speckledhen is the most amazing person I have ever had the honour to know on BYC...she had given so much to all of us..she has educated us, supported us and given sound advice and every encouragement...she is THE VIP of Backyard Chickens...as are you for providing us all with this wonderful opportunity to share our love and support for one another in our endeavours to become better guardians for our beloved animals....all on BYC..the best ever website created..
bow.gif

A huge thank you!

Suzie

X2!!!!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

BYC is the best website I have ever had the privilege of participating in! Thank you to Nifty-Chicken and speckledhen and everyone else who makes this website so special. BYC has helped me so many times when I've had problems with my chickens. So a giant THANK YOU to BYC and everyone who's helped me on my chicken journey so far! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom