Thank you, mysterious crazy person!

Hmmm......so now we can say anything we want, right? I mean-he says
I WILL NOT look at this thread until I have a good guess. Q9, out.

tongue2.gif

Quote:
One would hope. Jeez.
wink.png
He's gonna figure out the culprit before long.

You really think so?

Well, it's so obvious it's staring him in the face, even with the misinformation floating around.
wink.png

Quote:
You really think so?

Well, it's so obvious it's staring him in the face, even with the misinformation floating around.
wink.png

Uh, I think it already smacked him in the head AND did a little dance. What more can we say?
idunno.gif

Quote:
Actually, I fibbed... Wanted you to figure it out, not just make a lucky guess.
wink.png
It is somebody you've guessed already somewhere in this thread. It's all in fun, nobody is being serious, we are just having fun watching you chase clues to figure it out. A couple of us have maybe fibbed just a teenie bit to not just give it away too easy.
old.gif

So In the fun of the game, sorta like on Jeopardy, final answer... err guess? And the clues that led you there?

1. Anagram of LEE = eel, type of fish - CORRECT!
2. "Red Herring" = Fish - CORRECT!
3. Lingua Latina = (You had a very slight mis-translation, but close. How does this fit in?)
4. Someone who likes that you have opinions = (hummm, narrows it down a bit diesn't it?)
5. Dodgson = Charles Lutwidge Dodgson the pseudonym of Lewis Carroll - CORRECT!

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Jeopardy.html

Final guess for ... well, nothing except the the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you guess right I suppose..

Quote:
Actually, I fibbed... Wanted you to figure it out, not just make a lucky guess.
wink.png
It is somebody you've guessed already somewhere in this thread. It's all in fun, nobody is being serious, we are just having fun watching you chase clues to figure it out. A couple of us have maybe fibbed just a teenie bit to not just give it away too easy.
old.gif

So In the fun of the game, sorta like on Jeopardy, final answer... err guess? And the clues that led you there?

1. Anagram of LEE = eel, type of fish - CORRECT!
2. "Red Herring" = Fish - CORRECT!
3. Lingua Latina = (You had a very slight mis-translation, but close. How does this fit in?)
4. Someone who likes that you have opinions = (hummm, narrows it down a bit diesn't it?)
5. Dodgson = Charles Lutwidge Dodgson the pseudonym of Lewis Carroll - CORRECT!

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Jeopardy.html

Final guess for ... well, nothing except the the warm fuzzy feeling you get when you guess right I suppose..

I know the correct translation for #3 but I'm not sure how it fits.
hmm.png

Edited to say
tongue2.gif
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom