Thank you Wyorp Rock and Eggcessive

BastyPutt

Yes, your Polish is a cockerel...
May 9, 2020
Central Oregon
A quick thank you to these two in this forum.

@Wyorp Rock
@Eggcessive

The knowledge and willingness to help is inspiring. There are a lot of very good, smart and knowledgeable contributing members here but whenever I am scrolling a thread and see either posting a reply, the OP is without question getting the best help possible - especially because as most of us know, finding local professional vet help for chickens is not always easy.

Unlike when I first started on here, I'll just keep watching and learning. 😉

Thank you

Couldn't agree more! I've only been here a few months and everything I've asked they've answered and never been mean or judgemental. Hoping to have half the knowledge they do one day about these sweet chickens! Thanks yall!

All of the educators are absolutely amazing. I trust them one hundred thousand percent. Sometimes more than vets, because they've kept chickens and have tried everything they say for YEARS. So again, thank you so much! The only thing that sucks is that most of them live in the US and UK, and we don't have the same medicine here, but that's not on them. And honestly, they give it their all every time their online, that I'd bet they'd go out of their way to research meds they have never heard before just to help us. Most important to me though, is that when they've made a mistake (which is very VERY rare) they're not afraid to admit their mistake, which just proves their willingness to help and do good. Basically, BYC Educators rock! Thank you for all you do!

Back
Top Bottom