Thankful For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I’m thankful for @Nifty-Chicken of course!

@black_cat @SBFChickenGirl @EverythingDucks and @duckiemum for being one of the reasons why I’m online. Supportive and amazing users, and while I remember them for it most, they are not the only ones that make me laugh! (bide by the fact I’m terrible with usernames- I often remember them in my own way such as “@Oval-Ro Mareforgive me for it, I know. But it’s not as bad as my situation! “@CHICKEN”)

Thank you, @TwoCrows for being here for us all! You listened in a moment when my thoughts were still jumbled, your helpful and kind

Thanks @NanaKat for having a great heart!

Thank you to @Chicken who despite not being active in... a while, puts up with all the many times they’re mentioned instead of me! (that is if they still get emails 😉)

Thank You to all the Project Managers for working so hard!
Of course all of BYCs staff to!

I'm thankful for people like @Eggcessive @azygous @Wyorp Rock for always being around to lend a helping hand on poultry knowledge.

I'm thankful for people who make this website such a big family. People who greet newcomers so nicely, and are always willing to lend a helping hand, and even "shed tears" with you when you've experienced loss.

I'm thankful for people who have joined me on my flock/farm thread, a few of them being @JadeFarms @featherhead007 and @duckiemum !

And thank you to all the mods that keep backyard chickens rolling!

I was JUST thinking about this thread. @aart has really guided me again at times this year to a deeper understanding of my animal husbandry and supported me personally as well. So thankful for that part of *community* that BYC puts forth!

On another note I am SO thankful for @casportpony OH MY I had no idea what kinds of hard work she puts into this place. We are all so, so, so, so lucky.

Im also grateful for the friendship of @SnapdragonQ and @CluckNDoodle.

Come for Hugs!.gif
Aww, you are such a genuinely wonderful person Brett! You're one of the first people I really connected with here at BYC and you've been a great friend, fellow over-documenting hatchaholic, and someone that I really admire for your big heart that I'm sure extends well beyond what I even know about from chatting with you here on BYC!

What a beautiful thread in general!! I can't believe I've never stumbled across it before! @aart has helped me when I was a complete newbie and has unknowingly taught me things when I read her responses in old posts as well.

There are SO MANY wonderful people here on BYC! Who would have thought that poultry would bring all of us together!
loveshower.gif

View attachment 2418739 Aww, you are such a genuinely wonderful person Brett! You're one of the first people I really connected with here at BYC and you've been a great friend, fellow over-documenting hatchaholic, and someone that I really admire for your big heart that I'm sure extends well beyond what I even know about from chatting with you here on BYC!

What a beautiful thread in general!! I can't believe I've never stumbled across it before! @aart has helped me when I was a complete newbie and has unknowingly taught me things when I read her responses in old posts as well.

There are SO MANY wonderful people here on BYC! Who would have thought that poultry would bring all of us together!View attachment 2418738
The detailed responses from users here that live on to “be googled another day” are the unsung heroes of BYC for so many of us.

thank you everyone on BYC, but espesally to:
@black_cat, for being so inclusive, kind, and always showing up.
@Weeg, for teaching me about BYC when I was just a hatchling.
@Ihavesomechickens, for being so cool, and wild.
@CaliFarmsAR, for being just so awesome.
@PioneerChicks, for teaching me so much stuff!
@Rosyboa12, for being my amazing sister!
@Alyssa-Bee bee, for your Amazing photos.
and lastly, but defiantly not leastly, @RoosterWhisperer!
YAY I AM SO GLAD I JOINED!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom