Thankful For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I was JUST thinking about this thread. @aart has really guided me again at times this year to a deeper understanding of my animal husbandry and supported me personally as well. So thankful for that part of *community* that BYC puts forth!

On another note I am SO thankful for @casportpony OH MY I had no idea what kinds of hard work she puts into this place. We are all so, so, so, so lucky.

Im also grateful for the friendship of @SnapdragonQ and @CluckNDoodle.
Aww... love you buddy!!

1605913427848.jpeg

Plus @CluckNDoodle
1605913482380.gif
I gots special love for you GF!
Both of you guys have been my sanity savers!! Plus you laugh at my jokes, even when they are not funny, which always makes a person feel good!!

I'd like to give a shout out to:
@casportpony for working her tail off and making the VPMs look good. She never sleeps and does a wonderful job! Very very cool kick a** chick!
@TwoCrows for being so nice and helpful!
@N F C and the baking thread! Everyone has been super helpful there!

And @ChocolateMouse and @Molpet for not laughing me out of the room when I first joined and asked a bunch of Australorp questions. You both bring unique points of view and I appreciate them.

There are many many good peeps all over BYC who make this place special!
1605913952860.gif

Last edited:
There are so many people I want to thank!
Starting with @Eggcessive, @casportpony, @Wyorp Rock, and @Overo Mare, for being so helpful, and always being there to give an answer to a tough problem!
@MGG for your great hatching advice and so much more! (Someday, you will get a horse!)
@Fuchsia, @Azureduckchick @Duck mommy 2019 for being great friends on this forum!
@thepick4uchicks for being the best member ever to bring my spirits up, and overall so encouraging, and helpful!
@CaliFarmsAR, @CHlCKEN @DancingDucks @AngelaY and so, so many others, for entering my contests!
@Isaac 0 for being my #1 duck question go to! My ducks super appreciate you advice for there run!
And everyone else who thanked me here! Two of you are @cooingdove and @chickenlover007! - Glad you liked my idea for you dog training!
I know there are many, many more people I have to thank, these are just a few!
Most of all, thank you to all of the staff members, for creating this forum, and keeping this a safe, secure, and helpful place to ask questions! @TwoCrows @oldhenlikesdogs @N F C @DuckLady @Nifty-Chicken and I am sure I am missing a few! Thank you everyone!
Avery
Thank you @Weeg ! I'm very thankful for you too! Lol! Thanks!!!!

Oh! And a huge thank you to everyone who's pictures I used in my article, and to all of you who offered pics for me to use! Everyone in this thread!- https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-to-model-boredom-busters.1428169/who-replied A few who's pictures I used were- @MGG @black_cat @Fuchsia @K0k0shka that is all that I can remember, thank you everyone if I missed you!
Wow your article is great! Ash, Acorn, Honey, and the quailies will be so honored! I'm going to go tell them right now, lol!

thank you everyone on BYC, but espesally to:
@black_cat, for being so inclusive, kind, and always showing up.
@Weeg, for teaching me about BYC when I was just a hatchling.
@Ihavesomechickens, for being so cool, and wild.
@CaliFarmsAR, for being just so awesome.
@PioneerChicks, for teaching me so much stuff!
@Rosyboa12, for being my amazing sister!
@Alyssa-Bee bee, for your Amazing photos.
and lastly, but defiantly not leastly, @RoosterWhisperer!
YAY I AM SO GLAD I JOINED!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much!!! I a lot of the time feel like I’m not on BYC but you and some other make me feel as though I’m part of it!

Aww... love you buddy!!

View attachment 2418828

Plus @CluckNDoodle View attachment 2418829 I gots special love for you GF!
Both of you guys have been my sanity savers!! Plus you laugh at my jokes, even when they are not funny, which always makes a person feel good!!

I'd like to give a shout out to:
@casportpony for working her tail off and making the VPMs look good. She never sleeps and does a wonderful job! Very very cook kick a** chick!
@TwoCrows for being so nice and helpful!
@N F C and the baking thread! Everyone has been super helpful there!

And @ChocolateMouse and @Molpet for not laughing me out of the room when I first joined and asked a bunch of Australorp questions. You both bring unique points of view and I appreciate them.

There are many many good peeps all over BYC who make this place special! View attachment 2418838

smiley_emoticons_mc-hearth.gif
Thirty six pages of tolerating me rambling on and on about your amazing quilts girl. THIRTY SIX PAGES...and you never know when I'll strike with another 36, lol! By the way, you are HILARIOUS! As far as I'm concerned you're a famous quilter and comedian that just doesn't know it yet! I'll start the Snappy fan club once you realize your own greatness. lol :D

In all seriousness though, over the past few months it has been fantastic getting to know you better as well as the other staff and project managers!! @SnapdragonQ , @jolenesdad , @casportpony , @BantyChooks , @Kiki , @N F C , @TwoCrows...and that's really just to name a few!!
bighug.gif
You're all awesome!!!

View attachment 2418840 Thirty six pages of tolerating me rambling on and on about your amazing quilts girl. THIRTY SIX PAGES...and you never know when I'll strike with another 36, lol! By the way, you are HILARIOUS! As far as I'm concerned you're a famous quilter and comedian that just doesn't know it yet! I'll start the Snappy fan club once you realize your own greatness. lol :D

In all seriousness though, over the past few months it has been fantastic getting to know you better as well as the other staff and project managers!! @SnapdragonQ , @jolenesdad , @casportpony , @BantyChooks , @Kiki , @N F C , @TwoCrows...and that's really just to name a few!! View attachment 2418870 You're all awesome!!!
36 more?? Bring it on GF!!
And I don't know about famous or funny...just a shy introvert really, but you are definitely coming when I walk the red carpet for Quilts in a Snap or Aprons in a Snap. Because I'm going to be terrified and I need someone beside me to blame for the whole mess we made.
You too Brett!! @jolenesdad Whether you want to go or not!
You both can do this
1605916205325.gif
while I hide in the corner...

I'm very thankful for @azygous and @CindyinSD , you guys saved my goose's life. Thank you so SO much!
I'm also thankful for @FortCluck , @Trisseh , @SnapdragonQ , and @CluckNDoodle for all of their help in my hatching experiments,
@TheOddOneOut for her friendship :hugs
@Isaac 0 for all of his shared duck knowledge, for @Miss Lydia , I've learned so much from your posts, and for @TwoCrows , for all you do for BYC, and for your help with my quail. Thank you all!
And anyone I missed, I'm very sorry. Everyone here is special, and BYC is an amazing place!

smiley_emoticons_heart.gif
@MGG, you my dear have been an absolute pleasure sharing in your hatches! The good and the bad! You documented your experiments so well and shared every part with us to the point that I felt that I was right there with you. It will certainly be beneficial to others that come across your threads for years to come! :love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom