Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Small party

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • With rum

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason #1 why I don't like digital TV.... Same reason I don't like satellite "anything": signal degradation AKA pixelation, which causes "buffering" or worse. Total black screen.

Analog TV regardless of the weather ALWAYS STAYED CONSTANT. Yes, there was "snow" in some storms or during the solar maximum when a lot of sun spots were visible. However, even in some of those really bad ones the audio and the video never totally disappeared.

The slightest ugly weather now adays and a mild pixelation reaches our TV? And it's like the PC/phone is buffering with screen frozen until the cows come home.

/End rant
/End of line

Which one? Original? Spinoffs? Movies? Prequel movie?
On the "Comet channel" it was a Star Trek -athon, so I watched parts of 2 movies: Generations & nemisis and the "edited for content" 1st contact
As well as on CBS & H&I an episode of Discovery (for which I'm still lost in) & the end of a Voyager episode I do not recall & an episode of Enterprise which produced the *rant* about sat-com snafu's.

Reason #1 why I don't like digital TV.... Same reason I don't like satellite "anything": signal degradation AKA pixelation, which causes "buffering" or worse. Total black screen.

Analog TV regardless of the weather ALWAYS STAYED CONSTANT. Yes, there was "snow" in some storms or during the solar maximum when a lot of sun spots were visible. However, even in some of those really bad ones the audio and the video never totally disappeared.

The slightest ugly weather now adays and a mild pixelation reaches our TV? And it's like the PC/phone is buffering with screen frozen until the cows come home.

/End rant
/End of line
IKR!
It creeps me out & it pisses me off.
🤬

Thank you! 😍
Rocks. Large rocks or squirt guns of “stuff”. Maybe brine? Lol
You must have some rights to your air space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom