Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Small party

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • With rum

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I at least got to help hunt for a new gun today which was fun. My brother decided he wanted a new conceal carry. So after a lot of research he decided on and ordered the Springfield Hellcat with the Swampfox microdot, a cross draw holster and new carry belt.
i need a new carry band. I typically only wear a belt with my hunting pants.

:pop it’s 8:00 here......i’m waiting to see if @duluthralphie gets his shot!! :pop
Bambi’s family must have tied one on last night.
Nothing moving, no shots heard.

Wolves were going nuts this morning at 5am. Now all I hear is my roosters, crows and bluejays.

On the bright side I have more time to sit here than I thought. Season goes until, Dec 13th.

I have to inform the WW to put her honeydo list back in her desk drawer until next year. I will be far too tired after this extra long strenuous hunt to tackle anything on it until 2021.

Bambi’s family must have tied one on last night.
Nothing moving, no shots heard.

Wolves were going nuts this morning at 5am. Now all I hear is my roosters, crows and bluejays.

On the bright side I have more time to sit here than I thought. Season goes until, Dec 13th.

I have to inform the WW to put her honeydo list back in her desk drawer until next year. I will be far too tired after this extra long strenuous hunt to tackle anything on it until 2021.
Did you pick up a new coffee cup at Menard's?
menard's_mug_11-27-2020-001.jpg

Did you pick up a new coffee cup at Menard's?
View attachment 2428351

I gave up coffee almost 2 years ago, I only drink herbal tea in my attempt to live longer and become a snowflake.

The WW tortures me daily by brewing coffee in her “coffee snob machine”... I still crave it, and love the aroma.

Speaking of smells, I accidentally tipped over my bottle of tinker 69 in here. Man that stuff stinks..

In addition, I am now afraid to leave my stand for fear of being humped to death by a buck lying in wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom