1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Thanks for your prayers update

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sundance, Jan 8, 2010.

1. After being stuck, probed. proded and seems like half my blood removed, and seeing more doctors than ever, they have concluded that, my lymn gland were just swelled, probably from a cold, However. My heart dr said since it has been 7 years since my heart vales surgery, and my ekg had changed drastacly(sp) he wants me in centinnall Hospital Tue for an angagram. So still need any and all prayer i can get. I hate Hospitals, esp since the last heart surgery(I had 3 In 3 Years) I almost bled to death. Scared? no, terrified, so PLEASE keep all the prayers comming. and Love ya all marrie [​IMG]

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    As requested, Prayers continue for you....

3. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Prayers said.

4. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    [​IMG] and prayers coming your way [​IMG]...... you almost bled to death? I am assuming they have you on a blood thinner?

5. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Good news on the lymph glands and praying all will go well with your angiagram. Centennial is a first rate hospital-you'll be in good hands!

6. Quote:The little plug where they put the angaram in the groin area popped out and every time my heart would pump it sorta pumped the blood out. Lost over 3 pints. so guess you could say that is one reason i;m scared, Spiritally ready to go yes. but naturally would rather stay a while longer. marrie

7. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Quote:The little plug where they put the angaram in the groin area popped out and every time my heart would pump it sorta pumped the blood out. Lost over 3 pints. so guess you could say that is one reason i;m scared, Spiritally ready to go yes. but naturally would rather stay a while longer. marrie

Marrie,
    That's what happened to my mom twice. The one nurse had to physically kneel on top of her to get it to stop b/c she was bleeding out. She had the nastiest bruise and was weak for a long time after that one. But she talked to her cardiologist about it, expressed her concerns and fears...she just had one about two months ago, and he assigned another doctor to her case. I would urge you to talk to you doctor too and tell him how you feel. I will definately say prayers that his one goes well. Did they make you lie flat and still for a few hours after it? [​IMG]

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:The little plug where they put the angaram in the groin area popped out and every time my heart would pump it sorta pumped the blood out. Lost over 3 pints. so guess you could say that is one reason i;m scared, Spiritally ready to go yes. but naturally would rather stay a while longer. marrie

That happend to my mom! When she had her balloon surgery on her arteries in her leg. She almost beld out!
    A nurse saw it and put pressue on it and there was noone else around to help her.. and she couldnt take the pressue off my moms artery or shed bleed out....so she had to ask a patient to hit the code button in the room...
    UGH! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    she was fine though..they got the bleeding to stop..but what a scary thing to go through! I'm so sorry you have to go through all this again...
    My thoughts are with you. [​IMG] [​IMG]

ETA..i just saw hoosiermommas story too..wow! this must happen alot? Scary....

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  9. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] and [​IMG] for you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by