THANKS GOD I FINALLY FOUND A JOB>

Omran

Crowing
Jul 26, 2008
Bagdad KY
Man I am so thankful I finally found a full time job,it is the 3ed or 2ed shift though but it is ok it is a job, after the construction went down hill my own landscape/excavating business went down south too,and for a while we are really struggeling to find customers who want to spend money or do anything, plus unemployment money for us is not available because my wife and me both are running our own business since 2004.
So I got a job as a foctory worker and I am excited at least I can survive till spring come and may be the new Government will do something for the economy.

wee.gif
wee.gif

Omran.

I am very happy for you! Starting a new job is always hectic - it could be hard couple of weeks of razzing until you find your place, hang in there.

To your other point, I do not believe that our government has changed or even can change. Political promises have been around a while. But, If I worked in road construction (I am jealous because I must be one of the few in the US that doesn’t) I would be dancing a jig! The good times of the 30s are back! Yeah!

Best of luck!

Quote:
Thank you all for the nice rsponses, I think my job will be filling orders in shipping department not sure yet.
It is a company which produce Paint. I got the results from the drug test today and they told me that my employer should contact me soon because I am good to go.

Thank you friends again.

Omran.

Back
Top Bottom