Thanks guys.....:(

roxyblue

Songster
8 Years
Jul 6, 2011
pittsburgh, PA
I understand that the change was nessecary. So I'm going to try not to complain. I found so much great information on this site, you guys have been so helpfull. I've treid really hard to understand all of this new stuff, but even after whatching the vidio a few times I didn't it. My eyes are BURNING from being on here for just 20 min. I'm afraid I will not be returning to this sight much. Thanks for everything.......
sad.png

Go away...and then come back after you are rested. I have done that several times today. It was overwhelming at the start and so very frustrating...now however I am more used to it and REALLY like a lot of the changes. Go to the home tab and scroll down to recent activity....that looks more like the old one and is much easier to deal with...then start branching out. It's like trying to drive a new car...you keep reaching in the wrong places for stuff that you know darn well should be right there! LOL It just takes a while to find the new location.
sharon

I'm just glad I found my smilies. Now if I could open a page without BYC's version of the blue screen of death... I click on any link, and the page goes 2-tone blue. I refresh it, and it goes where I wanted to. Hmmmm.

Hey, hang in. Sourland hates change and is a technophobe, technoilliterate and he is starting to find his way around. If I can do it, anyone can.
celebrate.gif

Well here i am again.
Just can't stay away from BYC that long, new platform or not. I have figured it out a little bit more, it will take time, but I'm not going to let a new platform change how much I love BYC. thanks Kstaven, I read your thread it helped me realise WHY we had to change. the only thing I have to say now is that my eyes are going to fall out if I'm on here for another minute. just a little bit dimmer would be nice, I miss the grey and darker blue.
I know I was being a brat last night, I was confused and frusturated (took me a while to figure out how to log in last night, then forgot my password.
hide.gif
) please forgive me. The way we are going to get used to this is by working together at it, we'll get there.
Thanks,
-Roxy

Well here i am again.
Just can't stay away from BYC that long, new platform or not. I have figured it out a little bit more, it will take time, but I'm not going to let a new platform change how much I love BYC. thanks Kstaven, I read your thread it helped me realise WHY we had to change. the only thing I have to say now is that my eyes are going to fall out if I'm on here for another minute. just a little bit dimmer would be nice, I miss the grey and darker blue.
I know I was being a brat last night, I was confused and frusturated (took me a while to figure out how to log in last night, then forgot my password.
hide.gif
) please forgive me. The way we are going to get used to this is by working together at it, we'll get there.
Thanks,
-Roxy

So glad you're here with us!
frow.gif
hugs.gif

Thanks, this is the reason I stay, great people like you all,
I am so happy! I got home pretty late tonight, the girls were already on the roost. I went to check things over as I do every night, making sure everything is locked up and secure. Just by chance I opened one of the doors that give a direct view of the nesting boxes. There sitting on the shavings was a HUGE bright blue egg, laid by my Easter egger Roxy. It's the first egg I've gotten in MONTHS, I took that as a good sign, sort of as an "Come on Emily! BYC has helped us out a ton, get back on there!" LOL, well anyway, thought it was a good way to welcome the new BYC.

Back
Top Bottom