Thanks To Ideal Poultry! - BYC In Their Newsletter!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
I just received an email from Ideal Poultry (the oldest Sponsor of BYC) with the following:

Visit our website now to place your order for 2010 poultry. Whether you want your poultry now or in May - give us a call now!

Early Season Duck Special - Our ducks have come into production early this year.

We have Buff Orpington, White Pekin, Mallards, Blue Swedish and others all available over the next 3 weeks.

Regular price for 20 ducks is up to $3.73 each depending on the breed you choose. All st. run ducks, assorted or specific breeds are currently $1.60 each, with a minimum order of 20 per breed.

At the bottom of the email:

Visit the online source for all your poultry information. There is a learning center, message board, photo gallery and store. If you can't find what you need just ask on the message board. Someone will probably be able to help you quickly.

www.Backyardchickens.com

woot.gif

We've really enjoyed our partnership with Ideal Poultry. They've been one of the best supporters of our huge community!​

Thanks Rob,

We also have enjoyed our partnership and feel that it is beneficial to both of us. Hopefully we can all continue to improve and grow the Poultry Industry.

Teri Adcox
Ideal Poultry

If not for Ideal Hatchery there would be many breeds of poultry that would have never been seen.
Thank You Ideal Hatchery for your great customer service
smile.png
and excellent breed selection.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks William Grace

Just wanted to add my kudos regarding Ideal Poultry-I received some beautiful chicks from them in October and they are all healthy, happy, curious and growing rapidly! Thanks Ideal!

I have gotten probably 8 emails from them over the last couple weeks. Everything from letting me know about current specials, to wishing us a Merry Christmas!! Most of the hatcheries have my email addy and I did not recieve anything from any of the others. Thanks Ideal, for keeping us updated, informed and supplied with tons of fuzzybutts! Its awesome that you are here on BYC also!

I got my order in first thing Monday morning and anxiously await my third shipment from them! Awesome chickies and customer service!

Back
Top Bottom