Thanksgiving babies

jimnjay

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Bryant Alabama
I went out to feed the chickens this morning only to be greeted by a sweet little yellow face peeking out from under a Black Silkie.

These four Salmon Faverolle babies hatched during the night and they were brigh eyed and ready to meet the world this morning.
SFbabies11-20-07.jpg

Uh-Oh! Don't show those to the science teacher in the other thread who thinks chicks are yellow because they obsorb their yolk. We'll never convince him that chiks come in all colors.
he.gif

They are way too cute though, makes me want chicks soooooo bad......

Congrats -- those Favs may look yellow but i bet somewhere in those wings is black ---at least one roo in the bunch-- Very cute ! i love fav babies --- I have 3 just starting to feather -- this breed is still the best to hatch

Yes Carol, the are from Christie's Rose Isgrigg's group. I got her hooked on Faverolles around this time last year and I have been wanting some new blood for my little group.

Sharie, You are right all but one have a tiny bit of black on the wing. I am wanting a rooster so I am hoping for at least one of each. A couple of little girls would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom