Thanksgiving/November Gift Swap

Signups will be closing tomorrow at NOON!!!
ep.gif

Quote:
I am going to sit this one out since I am still waiting on last moths swap. Just isnt that exciting when you dont get a gift in return.
sad.png

Quote:
I am going to sit this one out since I am still waiting on last moths swap. Just isnt that exciting when you dont get a gift in return.
sad.png

I totally understand. I'm not trying to change your mind, just informing you. I posted on October's swap that I dan gotten a message that your gift was to have been shipped yesterday, so I guess we will see
hu.gif

Quote:
sad.png

I totally understand. I'm not trying to change your mind, just informing you. I posted on October's swap that I dan gotten a message that your gift was to have been shipped yesterday, so I guess we will see
hu.gif

I understand. I will do more I did one 2 months ago and was so pleasantly suprized with the whole swap. Just taking a month off. You do a very good job organizing the swaps.

Quote:
Holly, will we be sending to the Guam address again?

Yes ma'am,vwe are flying back later next week.

I picked up some most awesome stuff for this and next months swaps when I went into Warner Robins last week. i went by Big Lots, found some ADORABLE fall/thanksfiving stuff!

Mine will be very slightly late as we are going to have a crazy week flying back 21hrs with a toddler and a baby, I will def send out next week though
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom