Thanksgiving/November Gift Swap

dixie&trixie :

Havent gotten my name.....

I sent it to your email but alot of the time my messages get sent to spam ( wonder what they are trying to tell me
tongue.png
) I will pm it to you now
big_smile.png

I got mine today!
celebrate.gif

Mommawolf is a great bargain hunter!
I got some yummy smelling chili pepper jam, which I can't wait to try. She sent some cute Autumn table decorations, a stuffed patchwork pumpkin, a little stuffed round scarecrow, a cute Autumn sign and a little pumpkin shaped jam bowl with a spreader.
I also got some cute Chicken measuring spoons, some cupcake papers and a 5oz. measuring cup. And just to top it all off, I got a
handfull of caramel candies too!

Mommawolf, Thankyou! I want to shop where you shop!

Yoda! I am sorry for my lateness. I have been super busy, what with my lovely gf running over himself with the golfcart and then a few days later dropping a massive jack on his OTHER leg causing a huge gash and then there is his refusal to go to the doctor, the fact that he has been sick for like 2 and a half weeks, UGH I swear! Sometimes life just WONT let up. I have everything though, I shop like a month early hehe. I will have it out for you Friday. It will be in a priority box so you should get it before Thanksgiving.

BOCK BOCK--- I never did get the second swap from October or the one from September either.... I think after December (since I have already bought the stuff anyways) I will have to take a break.... it is depressing not recieving a gift.... I put so much effort into it each month and get a lot of joy out of sending but I feel like the people who don't send out their gifts are just taking advantage of others. I haven't been having a very good past few months either so that doesn't help. I know it isn't the norm not to get one back, I have been swapping since May and Sept and Oct were the only disappointments, but with it being two months in a row I am kinda down.....
hmm.png

Quote:
Hi Lisa,

I notice you are in Aiken, SC -- I live south of Augusta, in Midville. I will be in Augusta on Sunday morning dropping my step daughter off at the airport. You want to meet? I would love to meet another byc friend.

robin

Last edited:
Quote:
red i hate to see you go. but understand. tell your gf to get off his butt and get to the doctor.

Well I will be there for the December swap and I of course will be hanging around, just times are tough you know? OH and Robins, I have a christmas card for you and a little gifty gift for christmas, I picked up for you when I was shoppin for the swaps one day, I need your address again though so PM it to me please.

Back
Top Bottom