that is a big egg!!!!

Quote:
I'm new to raising chickens and I just started having hens that lay eggs and I see a white spot (or two) when I crack open an egg. Well, a couple of weeks ago I saw this news report (evening news or Dateline-one of those shows) that was doing a story on this massive scam in China where people can make the eggs using moulds and pour the products in them to create the eggs and sell them as real. You can tell its fake if you candle it and don't see the airsack, but another giveaway is that white spot attached to the yolk.

Mine dont have white spots in them unless they are fertilized.......

Quote:
I'm new to raising chickens and I just started having hens that lay eggs and I see a white spot (or two) when I crack open an egg. Well, a couple of weeks ago I saw this news report (evening news or Dateline-one of those shows) that was doing a story on this massive scam in China where people can make the eggs using moulds and pour the products in them to create the eggs and sell them as real. You can tell its fake if you candle it and don't see the airsack, but another giveaway is that white spot attached to the yolk.

I was just trying to make sure what white stuff you were talking about!! Cause I also get white specks on the outside of my shells and all it is is extra calcium. Not all of my eggs have the white stuff inside the egg either. And it doesn't mean their fertilized!! The way to tell their fertilized is by looking on the yolk for the bullseye!

Look at the second egg they cracked open. It had the white stuff in the white of the egg. If you go and google "Man Made Eggs" the insides are seriously fake looking!! What they cracked open was not fake!!

There has been member here post about this same thing happening to them!!

Try these videos!! Their not from China!!

Last edited:
You know what I thought was interesting - the outside shell was an offwhite and the inside shell was much darker. I have a mixed flock of hens and every day I can tell exactly which hen laid eggs for me because they are very consistent and the colors never vary. I mainly thought this was a fake outer egg shell and a real egg inside.

Back
Top Bottom