That's it... I have a confession to make.

Quote:
Nah, it's just the "stick up fer chickens" thread.
wink.png

Go kiss a chicken!
smile.png

lol.png
I see.

I've posted these before but this seems an appropriate place
smile.png

Ella
10-3-07159.jpg

Her son Apollo- snuggliness runs in the family!
KisstheChook.jpg

My brother's GF comes over every Friday and spends time with the chickens. Last week she came over and told me she was holding Gracie (Blue Andalusian pullet) she was just totally relaxed and rested her head on her shoulder. I congratulated her on her first chicken hug! She was thrilled, chicken hugs are the best!
love.gif

Chickens aren't people and they aren't dogs, they're chickens and they're perfect!

Quote:
Well said Ella! They truly are perfect and a complete joy to have around. They love to watch you, listen to you, and the never back talk you! How much more "perfect" does anyone want?!?!
tongue.png

BTW EVERYONE - I'm so glad to see how you've all joined in here! It does help to make me feel somewhat normal!
lol.png

I love my chickens too.

This summer, my DH and I boated 35 times (minimum outing being 2 hours, sometimes 5 hours). Floating on Cape Cod Bay, with sun, warmth, comfort, food... you'd think I'd be in heaven. But I couldn't wait to get back home and sit with my chickens. If I could just figure out a way to get the girls on board...

Quote:
Your chickens must have better manners than mine. My guys never hesitate to tell me when I do something they don't like!
gig.gif

I don't know about my chickens having more manners or not! LOL! I was more talking about how my kids (more the teens) talk back to me. Whatever "sass" I get from the chickens, doesn't compare to what comes out of my teenagers mouths sometimes! I can deal with a sassy chicken much better than a sassy teenager!
lol.png

The only downside to poultry is that 5 turns to 10 then 10 turns to 50 then 50 turns to TONS of every species. They are addictive......well its not a bad thing once you're and addict. unless your spouse isn't, then you may get in trouble!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom