The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Same as the flu, thats just how it works. I won't got covid seriously after I am vaxxed
The flu vaccine (an actual vaccine) only protects against the “chosen” strains (those typically most prevalent in Asia the previous year or best guess) it does NOT prevent you from getting a “flu” or other virus that was not included in that vaccine. The COVID shot is not a true vaccine in the same sense as the Salk polio vaccine which basically eradicated the wild polio virus until “scientists” decided to change it in the 70’s-90’s

That was hundreds of years ago before healthcare was a real, industrialized thing. People believed, honestly, that most diseases were spread by bad smells. That's a bit of why plague* doctor masks are shaped the way they are. The "beak" held herbs and other good smelling things which would prevent the bad smells from giving the doctor the illness
Just jumped into this thread to say that my son was a plague doctor for halloween last year. I thought it was fitting considering. And funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom