The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
The reason that my family is getting it is less concern for ourselves, but worry that we could inadvertently spread COVID-19 and be responsible for the death of somebody else. I also have trust in the health system- I don't believe that something would be allowed to be distributed as medicine to millions of people (esp. from private companies!) if it wasn't safe.
THIS.

Now, now. I can’t think of any religious texts that name that procedure as taboo. Those texts existed before the practice was commonplace. People may get nosebleeds from standing on a moral high ground. But it is moral, and not religious, despite them citing religion.
Sorry but yeah.....It is definitely mentioned in religious text.....10 commandments being the most notable one!!!!
that’s like saying that the second amendment was written before we had modern firearms so they aren’t included 🙄

To protect other people? How is there no point in protecting other people? You can still pass on covid even if you've had it.
i agree with you on that, it's still good to get the vaccine; but some studies have shown that those who are vaccinated can still pass it on although it protects you. make sure to still get covid tested regularly

I don’t necessarily think COVID itself is fake. More so that it’s not really a “pandemic”.
Also I'm on the fence about what exactly it 'is'.

Honestly in the beginning, and still now, based on the country of origin, I figured it was a population control because of the main victims that were dying from it. Now that theory isn't as sound proof, but I'm still leaning towards it.

The one-child policy has had three important consequences for China'
- it reduced the fertility rate considerably
-it skewed China's gender ratio because people preferred to abort or abandon their female babies
-resulted in a labor shortage

Even after the one-child policy was rescinded, China’s birth and fertility rates remained low, leaving the country with a population that was aging too rapidly as well as a shrinking workforce.

China didn't start Covid to reduce their population.

I haven't gotten the vaccine yet, kinda wanna wait a little if I do get it for side affects to show up, etc. I don't think the pandemic is fake, but the CDC said that getting the vaccine doesn't keep someone from spreading it, so, I'm not worried about getting covid myself, and if the vaccine doesn't help, and I might get sick from it, I'm not sure I wanna get it. I haven't decided yet. I am praying for all the families affected by it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom