The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not here to start any kind of argument. But, I want to share my experience with the vaccine. I have not gotten it, nor do I ever plan to get it, no matter what. This is because I have watched my friends and family suffer because of it.
Let me start by saying that not one person I know has had covid, let alone died from it. Not one.
Now I will tell you about all the people that got the vaccine, and what has happened to them.
A whole family (my closest friend and her parents) all got vaccinated. All were sick afterwards. My friend's mother now has lasting vision problems. My friend suddenly developed 28 severe allergies to foods she has eaten her entire life, including chocolate, all nuts, shrimp, and corn. Her allergies are so severe, that she has been rushed to the hospital 4 times because of them. She is 19, and has never had any health issues before this.
Another friend's daughter (in her twenties) got the vaccine. She had to be rushed to the hospital because she suddenly didn't know where she was, and lost all cognitive function. She recovered, but still experiences some dizzy spells, and other difficulties. She never had any issues before the vaccine.
One of my cousins (18) got the vaccine to go to college. He was accepted on a football scholarship. He was a skilled athlete, and had a bright future ahead of him. Until he suddenly collapsed on the field during practice, and had to be brought to the hospital. He now has lasting pain in his heart, and has been taken off the team. It is uncertain at this point, if he will ever be able to play football again. His bright future, is gone.
Another cousin (in her twenties) got the vaccine to travel. She became extremely ill, and was taken to a hospital. She now has an immune disorder that will affect her for the rest of her life. She was healthy before getting vaccinated.
One of my great uncles got the vaccine. He was incredibly healthy. He beat cancer a couple years ago, was always very active, and was recently told by a doctor that he would live to 100. After he got the vaccine, he became very sick. He was in and out of the hospital for several weeks. He finally passed away a couple weeks ago. The doctors could find no reason for his sudden decline, and so it was clear to them, that it was the vaccine that killed him.
Finally, my grandfather got the vaccine recently. He was a very healthy and active person his whole life. He never had any medical issues, and cared for himself very well. Yesterday, we got a call saying that he is in the hospital. His knees suddenly swelled up, and he could no longer walk. He was in intense pain. At this point, his diagnosis keeps changing. Every couple hours there is a new diagnosis, only for another doctor to come and say it's something else. But, what's clear is that his body is in complete and utter turmoil. He is dying. And there is no other explanation, except for the vaccine.

So, now I've laid down all the facts. You can take from this what you want. You can ignore it, or you can rethink some of your decisions. It makes no difference to me. But I will not take the vaccine, and that is all I will say.

I'm not here to start any kind of argument. But, I want to share my experience with the vaccine. I have not gotten it, nor do I ever plan to get it, no matter what. This is because I have watched my friends and family suffer because of it.
Let me start by saying that not one person I know has had covid, let alone died from it. Not one.
Now I will tell you about all the people that got the vaccine, and what has happened to them.
A whole family (my closest friend and her parents) all got vaccinated. All were sick afterwards. My friend's mother now has lasting vision problems. My friend suddenly developed 28 severe allergies to foods she has eaten her entire life, including chocolate, all nuts, shrimp, and corn. Her allergies are so severe, that she has been rushed to the hospital 4 times because of them. She is 19, and has never had any health issues before this.
Another friend's daughter (in her twenties) got the vaccine. She had to be rushed to the hospital because she suddenly didn't know where she was, and lost all cognitive function. She recovered, but still experiences some dizzy spells, and other difficulties. She never had any issues before the vaccine.
One of my cousins (18) got the vaccine to go to college. He was accepted on a football scholarship. He was a skilled athlete, and had a bright future ahead of him. Until he suddenly collapsed on the field during practice, and had to be brought to the hospital. He now has lasting pain in his heart, and has been taken off the team. It is uncertain at this point, if he will ever be able to play football again. His bright future, is gone.
Another cousin (in her twenties) got the vaccine to travel. She became extremely ill, and was taken to a hospital. She now has an immune disorder that will affect her for the rest of her life. She was healthy before getting vaccinated.
One of my great uncles got the vaccine. He was incredibly healthy. He beat cancer a couple years ago, was always very active, and was recently told by a doctor that he would live to 100. After he got the vaccine, he became very sick. He was in and out of the hospital for several weeks. He finally passed away a couple weeks ago. The doctors could find no reason for his sudden decline, and so it was clear to them, that it was the vaccine that killed him.
Finally, my grandfather got the vaccine recently. He was a very healthy and active person his whole life. He never had any medical issues, and cared for himself very well. Yesterday, we got a call saying that he is in the hospital. His knees suddenly swelled up, and he could no longer walk. He was in intense pain. At this point, his diagnosis keeps changing. Every couple hours there is a new diagnosis, only for another doctor to come and say it's something else. But, what's clear is that his body is in complete and utter turmoil. He is dying. And there is no other explanation, except for the vaccine.

So, now I've laid down all the facts. You can take from this what you want. You can ignore it, or you can rethink some of your decisions. It makes no difference to me. But I will not take the vaccine, and that is all I will say.
It is sad that this has happened to you and your family. Since these are rare and almost unheard of reactions to the vaccine you should consider reporting the side effects to VEARS, or asking those who have the side effects to. If you decide to here is the link https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html

It is sad that this has happened to you and your family. Since these are rare and almost unheard of reactions to the vaccine you should consider reporting the side effects to VEARS, or asking those who have the side effects to. If you decide to here is the link https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html
Only my 18 year old cousin's side affects were reported, after a long battle with the doctors. They didn't want to write the report, even though they themselves said it was from the vaccine. Makes you wonder how many other cases are not being reported.

Only my 18 year old cousin's side affects were reported, after a long battle with the doctors. They didn't want to write the report, even though they themselves said it was from the vaccine. Makes you wonder how many other cases are not being reported.
They can report those doctors by contacting they’re state medical board. Healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS (as said on the link I posted earlier).

They can report those doctors by contacting they’re state medical board. Healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS (as said on the link I posted earlier).
Yes, they should definitely be reported. Unfortunately, I don't think my aunt will go through that trouble.
We're definitely going to report my great uncle and my grandfather to VAERS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom