The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was this published in a medical journal? is it peer reviewed? are those FACEBOOK DISCUSSIONS AND SCREENSHOTS?!

you’re asking for a basis for an argument and presenting an elementary school book report.
Why would facebook discussions matter? He wasn't useing those to PROVE anything! He was merely giving other peoples side of the story, by no means was he using that as a matter to prove it!! And yeah......... So?? Suddenly everything that is stated in that book is false?? Could i not say that everything you have said is false?? -> BECAUSE YOU SAID IT ALL ON A CHICKEN WEBSITE!! :lau

You are all acting like children, and neither of you are willing to step down from this little clusterfuss that you've started. You're making yourselves look like a couple of immature toddlers throwing tantrums at each other.

It's impossible to vaccinate everybody. There will always be some people who will not or cannot get the vaccine, for a number of reasons -- allergies, personal beliefs, medical issues, and so on.
This means that COVID is here to stay. Unfortunate? Yes, of course. All illnesses are unfortunate, but it's hard to eradicate them completely.
The virus might be mutating, but that's also what happens with the common cold all the time, and what happens? We adapt. Our immune systems start to figure stuff out. It doesn't get rid of the fact that people will still die, but accepting that the virus won't be going bye-bye anytime soon and quitting blaming non-vaccinated people for the deaths of COVID-infected people might make things a little less unpleasant all around.

Nobody is going to back down on this, so perhaps you could part ways and stop trying to change each others' minds. This is exactly why people who advocate for the vaccine and people who don't can't get along -- they annoy each other and refuse to back down, and so part ways with each thinking that the other is an idiot.

Just give up, make up like respecful adults -- or don't -- and let it drop.

Also, if Covid is so "genuine', why would the Australian government breach its OWN laws just to force a 'safe' vaccine on people??

2015 biosecutity act section 92.

And also, you win $1,000,000 if you get one....??? why is that not the case with just buying a panadol... or a flu vaccine...... (Maybe because this vaccine isn't safe and they want to bribe you in getting it!!)
Why are people being incentivized to get vaccinated? Because if they won't do it to protect themselves, their loved ones, their community, the economy, MAYBE they can be motivated by pure and simple GREED. The government, which wants to PROTECT its people, is using every means at its disposal to try and get EVERYBODY vaccinated in order to stop this virus as soon as possible, so we can ALL get back to "normal" and feel safe.

You are all acting like children, and neither of you are willing to step down from this little clusterfuss that you've started. You're making yourselves look like a couple of immature toddlers throwing tantrums at each other.

It's impossible to vaccinate everybody. There will always be some people who will not or cannot get the vaccine, for a number of reasons -- allergies, personal beliefs, medical issues, and so on.
This means that COVID is here to stay. Unfortunate? Yes, of course. All illnesses are unfortunate, but it's hard to eradicate them completely.
The virus might be mutating, but that's also what happens with the common cold all the time, and what happens? We adapt. Our immune systems start to figure stuff out. It doesn't get rid of the fact that people will still die, but accepting that the virus won't be going bye-bye anytime soon and quitting blaming non-vaccinated people for the deaths of COVID-infected people might make things a little less unpleasant all around.

Nobody is going to back down on this, so perhaps you could part ways and stop trying to change each others' minds. This is exactly why people who advocate for the vaccine and people who don't can't get along -- they annoy each other and refuse to back down, and so part ways with each thinking that the other is an idiot.

Just give up, make up like respecful adults -- or don't -- and let it drop.

As soon as the argument begins to get somewhere... this happens.
I am not trying to deliberately annoy, I am just giving the reasons in which i believe the vaccine is a scam. Are you not doing the same? Are you not telling us to cease communicating? Arguments are not a BAD thing, in fact- often they are good! And in this case, i see none of us being rather immature..? Are we swearing? Being nasty? Pushing in to one another? NO! And i acturelly enjoy a good argument, so... and I find my opposisitn rather respectful and reasonable, is it not too much to ask to tell someone to shut up and go away?

Why are people being incentivized to get vaccinated? Because if they won't do it to protect themselves, their loved ones, their community, the economy, MAYBE they can be motivated by pure and simple GREED. The government, which wants to PROTECT its people, is using every means at its disposal to try and get EVERYBODY vaccinated in order to stop this virus as soon as possible, so we can ALL get back to "normal" and feel safe.
Since when has the gonverment had the right to force vaccines onto its people!!? "Get vaccinated or loose your job!" The gonverment is a rather new thing and it was not established to control its people---> that's called communism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom