Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the bear.

Attachments

• 277404D0-1743-4FA5-AC7A-C4D2C248B5E4.jpeg
    277404D0-1743-4FA5-AC7A-C4D2C248B5E4.jpeg
    661.2 KB · Views: 4
Got two new sketchbooks today! :wee

Some of you know that I purchased a moleskine at the end of last year. I got two new ones, but this time went with paperage blank sketchbooks. Moleskines are double the price of a paperage. Seeing the two together, I don't understand why the price difference is so large. Granted, I haven't drawn in the paperage ones yet, but once I do, I will compare them a little better. Right now, the only thing I notice is that the paperage ones have thinner paper. We'll see if that is a big issue later on.

Cherry, I love seeing your work, even when it is still unfinished, aka, a Work In Progress. Makes me want to write a book just so I can have you illustrate it! Wainaminnit... I do have a book I haven't worked on in years .... hmmm. 🤔
It's about a socially retarded Sheltie I had years ago.

Cherry, I love seeing your work, even when it is still unfinished, aka, a Work In Progress. Makes me want to write a book just so I can have you illustrate it! Wainaminnit... I do have a book I haven't worked on in years .... hmmm. 🤔
Then you regard of my work WAY too highly. I doubt I could illustrate a book! 😅

You were a writer? Sort of expected it, granted you are GREAT at writing!

Then you regard of my work WAY too highly. I doubt I could illustrate a book! 😅

You were a writer? Sort of expected it, granted you are GREAT at writing!
I have not published anything of note. But thanks. And don't sell yourself short. Tambo was very poor quality actually, but he lived an amazing life. He was a survivor. This is the only pic I have of him. He is the blondish sable. Rocky is the tri in the background.

20220306_191559.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom