The 2010 NaNoWriMo Thread!

Quote:
Congrats! Sounds like a good time! And the story sounds like it has a lot of potential, I think you can work with it. I am still throwing around different angles to with on my story. I keep changing my mind, but I guess I can still do that for a while anyway. I am just going to have to settle on a general direction in the next couple of weeks. That is my biggest fear, coming up with 50,000 words to carry what I do decide on!

Quote:
I'm gonna have a robot named H.O.W.A.R.D. (Home Or Work All Robotic Device)

Cool! I've named all of my main characters and a few minor characters. My 3 favorite names are Platina Collins, Mono Murgatroyd, and Elisabet Scarlet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I'm gonna have a robot named H.O.W.A.R.D. (Home Or Work All Robotic Device)

Cool! I've named all of my main characters and a few minor characters.

I know I'm going to have a set of triplets, so I need to come up with names for them... Good thing I still have like 3 weeks
lol.png

Quote:
Cool! I've named all of my main characters and a few minor characters.

I know I'm going to have a set of triplets, so I need to come up with names for them... Good thing I still have like 3 weeks
lol.png

My great aunt and uncles were triplets. Their names were Claude, Clyde and Clara.
roll.png

Quote:
wee.gif
I can't wait!

Me either! I keep printing out all these cute little motivational sayings and calendars and stuff... I'm starting to run out of room on my walls...
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom