the 30s all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lau.gif
smack.gif

Quote:
the wars we're in helped lead to this one. a move evenly matched war would go atomic fast. in which case depression is the least of our problems.

gosh, i'm scared now! if we have a war on the mainland, the opposing nation will try to take out our missles before we can use them and i live less than a mile from a nuclear missle silo
hide.gif
so if they send a missle to take out that missle silo, bye bye me and my family
sad.png

if i can get my paws on a trio of standard Turkens before this depression, i could sell chicks for hundreds of gallons of water during the depression

Turkens= easy butchering, good in winter, and good egg laying

Last edited:
Quote:
Trick will be to climb out without starting another war. A large part of what did work in the 30's was building infrastructure. Yes it's not easy, but much of our current infrastructure (bridges, dams, roads) are in need of retrofit, and much new needs to be built. An added bonus is these would be jobs located in the US (building a road is, by defination, on site).

i'm going to have to have a full blown poultry farm when the depression hits. and i'll need to learn to sharpshoot with a .22 (i don't want to kill anyone, just to scare them off if they try stealing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom