The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Auction Sniper. http://www.auctionsniper.com It will bid for you right at the end... and then tell you if you won or not. If you don't win, you don't pay for their service, which is only a few cents anyways. I use the auction sniper and only need to put $5 on the account every couple of years. Well worth my time not sitting in front of the computer getting frustrated and antsy. Just set up the sniper service with my maximum bid and the item number of the ebay auction, and then go about my daily business.

If you're getting outbid right in the last seconds of the auctions, it's likely because someone else is sniping it from you. Fight back. :)

Now... just don't use it against me! LOL

bookmarked that one so I can read up on it thank you

I forgot to post a picture of my last hatch!
barnie.gif

Heritage RIR

Fertile eggs dont bother me either, my family eats them even the kids who know they could be babies but only if they go in the incubator. Otherwise we see the eggs as just regular eggs that taste the same with the potential of becoming a baby if we decide. When collecting the eggs my kids ask where to put them, because they can go 2 ways, to the fridge or stored for hatching.

But I do understand why some people are put off. Before I had chickens the idea of fertilized eggs grossed me out too lol
I have a friend who has a goat dairy and she has chickens. Lots of chickens. she sell the chickens, hatches a few chicks, Goes to the store and buy chicken, milk, and eggs to eat. I don't think they eat goat either.

Y'all are gonna be wore out by tonight! LOL

Its killing me I cant post over in the funny post contest!
But dont worry I am crackin up right with y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom