The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in
jumpy.gif

I am definitely in, I so enjoyed last years!!!!! This will give me an excuse to try out my new Bator I just built. It is definitely the most extravagant one I ever built. It has a incubator side and a hatcher side. The best part it is 99.9% ( except screws and nails and a thermostat) made from recycled/re-purposed materials. Other than the time invested it only cost me about $50. Here are the pics

Last edited:
I am definitely in, I so enjoyed last years!!!!! This will give me an excuse to try out my new Bator I just built. It is definitely the most extravagant one I ever built. It has a incubator side and a hatcher side. The best part it is 99.9% ( except screws and nails and a thermostat) made from recycled/re-purposed materials. Other than the time invested it only cost me about $50. Here are the pics

Wow! Nice job - functional and nice looking all in one!

*I still have one of your chicks (pullets) that I hatched from your eggs last Easter Hatch-along. She lays some huge, beautiful brown eggs and is so sweet.

HOLY COW!!!!! Nice work!!!!

Thank you I really enjoyed building it. A labor of love.

On another note if anyone needs hatching eggs I could send some just pay for the shipping and the eggs are free. I'm getting a dozen a day. I will post pics of my birds tomorrow. I have Americana, Barred Rock, White Jersey giant, and one Black Jersey Giant Hens. One Black Jersey Giant and three White Jersey Giant Roos. Please PM me if interested I think I could get Three or Four dozen for the hatch. Wouldn't want the eggs to be too old to send out.

That's amazing!
ep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom