The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
barnie.gif
I so wish i could join in on this hatch along.... But i have to find homes for my two beautiful roo's since i live in the city part of my town so wish i could aford to move out and buy a new house to bad i cant just figure some way to stop them from crowin... then it wouldnt matter SIGH!!!!
hit.gif

I'm joining!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully one of my hens goes broody around that time, I'm sure my silkie will be!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Darn, time does go by fast!!!!!!......I'm in...........GOD WILLING, I'll have plenty of Production Red/Cinnamon Queen Mix, Production Red/White Leghorn Mix, White Leghorn, and Japanese Quail Eggs to set........Cant wait for the hatch along begin!!!!!!........
bow.gif

barnie.gif
I so wish i could join in on this hatch along.... But i have to find homes for my two beautiful roo's since i live in the city part of my town so wish i could aford to move out and buy a new house to bad i cant just figure some way to stop them from crowin... then it wouldnt matter SIGH!!!!
hit.gif
You can castrate them..... sounds kind of gross but I heard they don't crow after that.

OMG!!!!!!!!! i cant do that cause there Bearded Silver Lace Polish's so worth breeding!!! D: just thinking about that makes me cry lol
I know! I would never do it either! But thought I'd throw it out as an option lol

LL

What did you line it with? Want to build me a nice big cabinet incubator/hatcher maybe this summer, taking notes. :)

I'm in for Easter! Not sure with what, yet, but something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom