The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in!!! We have blue copper marans, blue ameraucanas, and olive eggers eggs arriving for setting this day and hatch (hopefully) on the 30th. We have a young blue ameraucana trio and a partridge silkie trio we are hoping to hatch chicks with this spring as well. Looking forward to being part of the fun!

We are in!!! We have blue copper marans, blue ameraucanas, and olive eggers eggs arriving for setting this day and hatch (hopefully) on the 30th. We have a young blue ameraucana trio and a partridge silkie trio we are hoping to hatch chicks with this spring as well. Looking forward to being part of the fun!
ohh post pics of you silkies!! I love to see them :))

easter%20eggs%20in%20a%20basket.gif
Awesome count me in!!!
smiley%20behind%20egg.gif

I too have been waiting...haven't hatched any eggs since September...the brooders are empty...so I'm in!

Hi There! glad to see you are joining this one. I am just curious if you had any Blue barred EE's hatch from the eggs I sent you at the beginning of last Year?

OK, I am EXCITED!!!!! Just got my new Dickie Incubator and set it up today. Going to put some heritage Barred Rock and New Hampshire eggs in and do the sign of the cross, a huge blessing and prayer!!

Just SO EXCITED...........isn't wonderful that the simple things in life like an incubator can make one so enthusiastic about life.

I am on board for the BYC Hatch-A-Long 2013. This will be my FIRST and so much FUN. Planning on setting some Welsummers, German stock New Hampshires, Blue and Black Copper Marans and Wheaten and Blue Wheaten eggs from my Peachick pullets I purchased from eggs last year!!!

Excitement is definitely in the air and so is SPRING..............and the BYC Hatch-A-Long!!!!

Hmmm... I think I'll try to join this year! I don't have an incubator, but I've got three silkie hens, one which has been showing signs of being broody! Now, what to hatch? Ducks? Maybe even attempt quail? Or more chickens?

Hmmm... I think I'll try to join this year! I don't have an incubator, but I've got three silkie hens, one which has been showing signs of being broody! Now, what to hatch? Ducks? Maybe even attempt quail? Or more chickens?

Have you ever thought about building yourself one? You can do it for about $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom