The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good-morning-6.gif

Today My Baby Boy Christian turns 10. Why are they all growing up??

My baby boy Christian turned 18 in November and is graduating this year. I don't know where the time went because it seems like yesterday he was a 10 year old in a pumpkin patch ;p

Would today be a good day to let my family and friends know how many eggs I have in the incubator? That way they think I'm joking but when they hatch they can't say I didn't tell them!
pop.gif
No one could fault you for that. You can't help that it just so happens to be April Fool's Day!
big_smile.png

Good Morning!

At the bird feeder this morning:

Beautiful! I assume this is a pet?

I think my eggs are fried. And not in the good way. My incubator has been running a little hot, and I've been doing my best to turn it down a little at a time. When I got home yesterday, it had shot up to 105 and who knows how long it was like that??? It was also our first 70 degree day -- and after a 35 degree night. I set the eggs early Saturday morning. If I candle them will it show if they're goners?

I wouldn't give up on them yet even if candling doesn't look good.

Reading this may help.

http://www.brinsea.com/customerservice/poweroff.html

I have a very difficult time candling my eggs so I don't give up on them unless they leak or stink.

Surely this is a joke? Didn't someone get the memo that this is sunny CA? We are supposed to be 80 degrees by the end of the week, but this morning, we have this.

Surely this is a joke? Didn't someone get the memo that this is sunny CA? We are supposed to be 80 degrees by the end of the week, but this morning, we have this.

Pretty wintery weather is so much easier to appreciate at a distance! The folks at work believe if I take a week of vacation off it causes snow storms locally, maybe this is that storm moving towards Kansas to arrive in time?
hu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom