The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have found a good seller of BCMs on eBay. I still need to check reviews, even though they have a 100% positive rating. I'm thinking about doing BLRW or SLWs. I love their coloring.
what's their name? I bought some on ebay also that are due to arrive on Thursday. I could let you know how dark they really are (if it's the same person)
Their name is longshottexas.
any of you ship eggs or have received some? Im shipping some of my eggs (for the first time) to some awesome peeps here on byc for this easter hatch, and I was wondering if I could tell you guys my idea on how to ship them and if I could have some of your feedback on my idea :)
I've had eggs shipped to me.
Count me in. I will set Black and Blue Copper Marans, Splash Marans, and some mixes of Wheaten Marans, Golden Cuckoo Marans, Black Tail Buff Marans, aaaaand Olive Eggers, Frizzled and Not! Woot Woot! Also waiting on some SBEL eggs... (And with any luck maybe some silkies/sizzles/shizzles/Showgirls. IF they are not broody!)
I'm jealous! I'm having hard time finding anything that isn't priced like their chickens are made of gold. :/

I will be hatching chickens .... all my hens and roosters run together ... I have sumatras, gold laced polish, cochins, blue laced red wyandottes, Swedish flower, buff orpingtons, blue orpingtons, leghorns, Russian orloff, german spitzhauben, English orpinton cuckoo roo blue and black, blue traveler, and various other polish .......

I would like to join the the Hatch-a-long please.....
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom