The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.jpg

This is us currently I thought it would be cool to film you hear me change my mind as it comes inside and hits my face lol I moved my chickens into pens in my garage which is built under my house

I'm glad we aren't the only ones with piles of snow like that! I don't have to walk down the steps of my back deck because they have long since been covered, and we have to step up to get out of the garage and onto the back porch because the snow has built up so high.... Forecast calls for -14 tonight...
Sounds all to familiar.

Here is my back deck, only partially shoveled so we can bring the dogs out.

DH and I got up on our roof yesterday and spent 3 hours shoveling knee deep snow off the roof, only got half done so we need to get back up there today. In the eves of the roof because of the snow drifts the snow is waist deep
th.gif

Last edited:
48 QUARTS COOLERBATOR i use two 60 watts but you wanna focus on the on/off time...should be cycling fast ...resulting in stable temps...you can always increase your size wattage

I have a 60 quart cooler bator and I also use two 60 watt bulbs in mine. It has 2 fans installed behind the lights to circulate the heat also.

I tried to join the hatch along but couldn't figure out how maybe next year I can
If you would like to join this hatch a long, just simply post that you want to join and tada your in. They will add you to the list of participants.

edited to add- I just looked on post one of this thread and you are already listed in the list of participants :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom