The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was time for us to decide on the Best Hatch Participant. This award goes to a member that is supportive and helpful of others during the Easter Hatchalong. (excluding those of us running it)

We just couldn't decide between 2 of you, so we decided to give you both the prize.

Congratulations to Cynthia12 and chicken pickin!
You have both won a 1 year GFM!

Oh wow! I am super surprised by this. Thank you so much! And Congrats to you also Cynthia12!

This was a very difficult contest for us to judge, as there are so many outstanding entries. It was very close among several entries.

The winner of the Broodies and their Babies Contest is..........

zazouse
LL

Congratulations!

Congratulations @zazouse great picture!

It was time for us to decide on the Best Hatch Participant. This award goes to a member that is supportive and helpful of others during the Easter Hatchalong. (excluding those of us running it)

We just couldn't decide between 2 of you, so we decided to give you both the prize.

Congratulations to Cynthia12 and chicken pickin!
You have both won a 1 year GFM!

This was a very difficult contest for us to judge, as there are so many outstanding entries. It was very close among several entries.

The winner of the Broodies and their Babies Contest is..........

zazouse
LL

Congratulations!
Congrats to the winners!!!!!

I want to submit 3 photos my some of the 11 that hatched for me. The photos are in my mailbox, and I don't know how to insert them them into a BYC reply. Can anyone advise? Am really unfamiliar with this PC I am having to use, and my iPad - which I usually use - is not working. They are not such great photos, but I'd like to share them to make the subjects a bit more legitimate. One is of the 24th day "just pipped" little white Silkie, who continues to get more lively every day. Another is of its sibling - a striped blue x white Silkie chick. Sadly - or perhaps thankfully - the little blue chick I assisted did not survive; he lived long enough to show how dear he was, and I am indebted. Thank each and everyone of you for all your help. BTW, I cannot imagine checking 100 fuzzy butts for pasty vent! And then tending to them. A better brooder might help, and it's high on my list of "next."

I want to submit 3 photos my some of the 11 that hatched for me. The photos are in my mailbox, and I don't know how to insert them them into a BYC reply. Can anyone advise? Am really unfamiliar with this PC I am having to use, and my iPad - which I usually use - is not working. They are not such great photos, but I'd like to share them to make the subjects a bit more legitimate. One is of the 24th day "just pipped" little white Silkie, who continues to get more lively every day. Another is of its sibling - a striped blue x white Silkie chick. Sadly - or perhaps thankfully - the little blue chick I assisted did not survive; he lived long enough to show how dear he was, and I am indebted. Thank each and everyone of you for all your help. BTW, I cannot imagine checking 100 fuzzy butts for pasty vent! And then tending to them. A better brooder might help, and it's high on my list of "next."
If I send a pic to my mail, I download it to my computer first. (I use hotmail and just click the pic and it'll give me the option to download.) And then in here, click on teh pic icon (The square with the sun and mountains silhouette.) Click upload files and then you go to where you downloaded your pic (usually my pictures or pictures file) select, open and after it loads here, submit. I think I got all the steps...I hope.

First you want your pictures to be saved to your computer. Once the pics are saved you can go to the reply box here on BYC and there will be a icon picture in the reply that is a small box with 2 mountains and a sun, that is the icon you click on to upload your photos. Once that is open it will ask you to upload photos, click that and it will allow you to search through your photos that are saved on your comp. Click the one you want and select open and follow the next steps to complete. I hope that is not too confusing of an explanation lol and I hope it works for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom